As an Autodesk Authorised Training Centre and Platinum Partner, we specialise in meeting your continuous professional development (CPD) needs and provide scheduled and bespoke training across a range of Autodesk technologies, including::
We also provide specialist bespoke training in many other Autodesk technologies, delivering them in our Authorised Training Centre or at your site. Our technical expertise also includes products such as Aconex, Solibri, customX, HyperMILL and Ecodomus.
Man and Machine will help you design, build and operate through a range of technologies that bring true innovation across the entire building lifecycle, incorporating software from Autodesk, Solibri, Aconex and Ecodomus, as well as our own software solutions. Our market leading BIM Ready training program has been designed to help address the BIM skills shortages in the construction industry. The above technologies are included in our newly launched training programs for BIM Managers, BIM Coordinators and BIM Modellers.
In addition, our BIM professional services will help you understand your BIM capabilities and deliver BIM-compliant documentation through the following consulting services:-
• BIM Assessments
• BIM IT & CDE Management
• BIM Guidelines for product manufacturers
• Creation of Employer Information Requirements (EIR)
• Creation of BIM Execution Plans (BEP)
• BIM Software customisation
• BIM CAD Standards to BS EN ISO 19650 and PAS 1192
As specialists in manufacturing automation we look for innovative solutions to help you drive efficiency gains through the design, fabrication and in-life servicing of your products. Automation has been at the heart of UK manufacturing for many years now and we can bring our expertise in to assist you.
Some of the solutions we provide:-
- Product configurator platforms like customX and Autodesk Configurator 360
- Automatic generation of 3D models and sales quotes
- System creation of production drawings and maintenance documents
- Integrated and hosted CAD/CAM platforms that automatically generate CNC code
Using products from Autodesk such as HSMWorks, Inventor for HSM and hyperMILL from Openmind Man and Machine can provide you with a completely tailored solution to your 2.5D, 3D, 3+2 and 5-axis CNC needs.
Updated on 2019-09-12T14:46:35+01:00, by .