Our Civil 3D Training
Civil 3D Fundamentals
This Civil 3D training course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of the interactive, dynamic design functionality of AutoCAD Civil 3D.
AutoCAD Civil 3D software enables the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. The course will teach you the techniques that enable you to organise project data, work with points, create and analyse surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks and layout pipe networks.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D User Interface
- Create and Edit Parcels and Print Parcel Reports
- Create Points and Point Groups
- Work with Survey Figures
- Create, Edit, View and Analyse Surfaces
- Create and Edit Alignments
- Create Data Shortcuts
- Create Sites, Profiles and Cross-Sections
- Create Assemblies, Corridors and Intersections
- Create Simple Grading Solutions
- Create Gravity Fed and Pressure Pipe Networks
- Perform Quantity Take-Off and Volume Calculations
- Utilise Plan Productions
Updated on 2019-07-25T11:55:20+00:00, by .