Autodesk Vault data management software helps designers and engineers organise design data, manage documentation and track revisions and other development processes.
Autodesk Vault has a solution for you. Vault product data management (PDM) software helps you to create better designs, reduce errors and build a more efficient development cycle. Track revisions and manage the release process:
- Manage CAD data directly inside your CAD environment. Vault offers integration with Autodesk design and visualisation software.
- Get faster, more effective access to data with saved searches and shortcuts. Finding your files has never been as fast.
- Easily configure the files you want to replace, re-use or copy to use in new designs, making the ability to reuse data more accessible than ever.
- Multiple team members can make concurrent designs from one central location. Safe simultaneous access to data.
- Easily incorporate project data from Vault into Microsoft Office documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Control access with permissions for version control and retrieval.
- Easily manage engineering change orders (ECOs) with an intuitive workflow interface to help automate the process.
- Using Revision Control, Vault automatically captures the CAD revision history directly on the drawing as you work.
- Create and maintain a more accurate and comprehensive manufacturing bill of materials (BOM).
For more information on Autodesk Vault, or to see a full list of features you can visit the Autodesk website: http://www.autodesk.co.uk/products/vault-family/features
Autodesk Vault is available over a variety of terms, in both Single and Multi User licenses. If you cannot find an option to suit your needs, or would like further information, please call the Man and Machine team on 01844 263700 or use the Live Chat facility.