AutoCAD Civil 3D software supports BIM (Building Information Modeling) for enhanced civil engineering design and construction documentation.
AutoCAD Civil 3D gives the designer features to enhance their design and production efficiency, as well as workflow collaboration:
- Obtain feature lines from a surface or relative to a surface, so feature lines update with changes to the surface.
- Create dynamic offset profiles using a default crossfall. Modify them by editing the profile properties.
- Create a new dynamically linked alignment and profile that transitions between 2 intersecting alignments and their profiles.
- Resize pipes and reset inverts, and compute the energy and hydraulic gradient lines according to HEC-22 2009 standards.
- Create points, lines and curves representing traverse legs and sideshots using COGO input and editing tools.
For more information on Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D, or to see a full list of features you can visit the Autodesk website: http://www.autodesk.co.uk/products/autocad-civil-3d/overview
Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D is available over a variety of terms, in both Single and Multi User licenses. If you cannot find an option to suit your needs, or would like further information, please call the Man and Machine team on 01844 263700 or use the Live Chat facility.