Alias® industrial design software provides sketching, concept modelling, surfacing and visualisation tools for industrial, product and automotive design.
Alias® industrial design software supports concept communication, design modelling, technical surfacing, reverse engineering, real-time design visualisation and engineering development collaboration:
- Draw and edit with integrated tools. Capture lines, circles and ellipses with predictive strokes and more.
- Get more predictable results with new tools such as Freeform Curve Blend and View Filp.
- The 2018 release includes enhancements to Surface Fillets and Curve Planarise. Data Transfer now offers STEP AP242 standard and DWG import and export.
- Create a surface on mesh with 1 of 3 surface types.
- Fast, repeatable, curve-based modelling tools let you directly edit and sculpt 3D models.
- Walk through a fast concept model workflow, from sketch to final concept model.
- Move your data easily between Alias and VRED software.
- Deck seam (similar to a flat fell seam) has been added to the Stitch and Seam tool.
- Access tools that help you to create mathematical shapes. For example, control pitch with the Revolve tool and more.
- Refit your digital model to the changed physical model.
- Make and ensure smooth transitions between surfaces.
- Study your surfaces in a virtual lighting studio with the Light Tunnel tool.
Autodesk Alias includes Advanced Support directly with Autodesk.
For more information on Autodesk Alias, or to see a full list of features you can visit the Autodesk website: http://www.autodesk.co.uk/products/alias-products/features
Autodesk Alias is available over a variety of terms, in both Single and Multi User licenses. If you cannot find an option to suit your needs, or would like further information, please call the Man and Machine team on 01844 263700 or use the Live Chat facility.