Autodesk Navisworks project review software lets architecture, engineering and construction professionals holistically review integrated models and data with stakeholders to better control project outcomes.
With a vast array of powerful collaboration and coordination tools, Navisworks tools enable greater co-ordination, construction simulation and whole-project analysis for integrated project review. Some Navisworks products include advanced simulation and validation tools.:
- Deeper integration with BIM 360 Glue provides cloud connectivity. Share data and workflows with BIM 360 projects
- Open BIM coordination with AutoCAD.
- Better anticipate and help reduce potential clash and interference problems before construction, minimising expensive delays and re-work.
- Combine design and construction data into a single model using model publishing, data and model aggregation tools.
- Animate and interact with objects for better model simulation.
- Interoperability with multiple third party applicatons, enabling cross platform collaboration outside of the Autodesk family of products.
- Simulate 5D construction schedules and logistic and explore an integrated project model as it’s built.
- Develop compelling 3D animations and imagery
- Supports 2D and 3D project measurement, along with the ability to generate quantity workbooks.
For more information on Autodesk Navisworks, or to see a full list of features you can visit the Autodesk website: http://www.autodesk.co.uk/products/navisworks/features
Autodesk Navisworks is available over a variety of terms, in both Single and Multi User licenses. If you cannot find an option to suit your needs, or would like further information, please call the Man and Machine team on 01844 263700 or use the Live Chat facility.